Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"The Chart" - the A's

I hoard and organize. This is not news. I also pimp and distribute. This is a list of my fan fiction pdf collection. (Not the actual chart, because Blogger doesn't support the formatting. The real chart also has whether or not I've read it (or the progress I made), a 5-lemon rating, the summary, what source the pdf came from (Flag, FanFictionDownloader, my own version, etc.), and notes about the fic (if it's a one-shot, drabble, EPOV only, coupling, what contest it was written for, awards it's won, etc.). In a few cases, I shared my thoughts about it as well. I share my chart periodically with my friends since I am always reorganizing and adding more and I send copies to other interested parties when asked. I also use it as a sort of menu for anyone looking for a particular story. I suppose I could add it to g-docs, but for now, this bare minimum version on my blog will do. (Outtakes and sequels are included if available.)
*note: I decided to do this one letter at the time, or else it would be way too long.


100 Hours by wytchwmn75
1025 by cosmogirl7481
29 Dimensions by Catastrophia
30 Days by Gelix
30 Days of Darkness by mkystich (Pulled & published as Black Rose by Kris Thompson)
539 Minutes by CaraNo
8 Seconds to Win by speklez (Pulled)


Abandoned Heart by kitchmill
An Abridged Account by alchemilla mollis
Accidentally i
n Love by Missus T

The Ace of Spades by m81170
Across the Hall by zephyersky (Pulled & published as Across the Hall by NM Facile)
An Acquired Taste by Magnolia822
Across the Universes by FantasyMother
Adaptation by Miss Baby
Addicted by cosmogirl7481
Adore, Adore by ooza
Adult Book Store by cosmogirl7481
Aerosol by Honeybeemeadows
The Affair by johnnyboy7
After a Few Decades by GeezerWench
Against the Grain by xSuchSweetNothingx
Against the Odds by knicnort3
Against Your Window by Twiddler83 (Pulled)
Age of Consent by littlesecret84
The Agreement by badjujube
Aha Shake by TeamBella23 (MaryElizabeth23) (Pulled)
Air by Rochelle Allison
All I Have to Give by LyricalKris
All Nighters by CaraNo
All of You by MyTwiDreams
All Over Me by Mrs.Robward
All the President's Men by Shahula
All the Wild Horses by elusivetwilight
Almost Doesn't Count by Mrs.Robward
Alone in the Ashes by ThisIsReallyHappening
Alphabet Weekends by the-glory-days
Altered Measure by kitchmill
Always by knicnort3
Amazing by sheviking
American Girl by coldplaywhore
And With Thee Fade Away by Derdriu oFaolain (Pulled)
And Yet They Shine by Chicklette
The Angel by Savannah-Vee
An Angel in Hell by AgoodWITCH
Angel in the Attic by Leola Mae
Angel Is a Centerfold  by LyricalKris
An Angry Man by katinki
Animate Me by abstract way (Pulled & published as Animate Me by Ruth Clampett)
Another League by CaraNo
Anonymous Lover by Jen733
AntiEstablishment Anarchy by hunterhunting (Pulled)
Anywhere But Here by SparklingTwilight
AP 101 by LovinRob (Pulled)
Apologies by Mrstrentreznor
The Archer by Camilla10
Art After 5 by sleepyvalentina
Artful Maneuvers by planetblue
The Art of Sibling Rivalry by Carson Dyle
Art Model by dollegirl
The Art Teacher by spanglemaker9
As Children After Play by Cris
Ask Me Anything by Edward's Eternal
As Long as She Smiles by shadowed by passion
Ask by SunKing
Asunder by Ruby-Wednesday
At Last by suzie55 & Cilla1970 & BonesnBooth4ever (Pulled)
At the End of the Day by Edward's Eternal
The Attraction Equation by staceleo
At What Cost? by Artemis Leaena
Awake in the Infinite Cold by quothme
Awaken by Edward’s Eternal
Away from the Sun by Butterfly Betty
Awkwardly Yours by Vancouver-Canuck-Girl 


                                                                                                                                    B >

No comments:

Post a Comment