Wednesday, August 15, 2012

it's my twiliversary!

today marks the one year anniversary of the day i fell into the twilight universe. only a year?! ikr! yes, i was a (very) late-comer.
(if you're interested in THAT story, read it here.)

i was thinking back to my original thoughts on the movies and the books and was going to write about that. but it's really boring. even to me. so~ scrap that.

i don't have too much to say (why do i even have a blog?) but i wanted to put something down to commemorate the occaison. i'll just share my gratitude for the entire experience.

thank you to stephenie meyer for having that dream and deciding to share it with the world.
thank you to catherine hardwicke, chris weitz, david slade, and (especially) bill condon for bringing that world to life.
thank you to robert pattinson, kristen stewart, taylor lautner and the rest of the cast for portraying our beloved characters so wonderfully.
thank you to twilight in general ~ it has resparked my interest in reading, watching movies, and listening to music beyond the franchise itself. twilight has brought me back to life.
and thank you to the fandom. although my entrance into this world is still brand new, i can finally talk about something i'm interested in with like-minded people and you've all been welcoming and overwhelmingly kind. i already love you. *smooch*

1 comment: